Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Results Show 3-21

I fell for it along with everyone else when Sanjaya, Haley and Gina were told to stand up, and I thought, "Oh no... Gina..." cuz of the whole vote for the worst factor for Sanjaya and, well, Haley's legs, which are now gonna get her the Antonella vote, as if the Krum bumpkin's weekly bulletin's weren't enough... but then they were safe.

Which leaves Chris Richardson and Stephanie Edwards. Chris has huge fan support, so this one's a pretty easy call. I predicted it a couple weeks ago - that she would be the first diva to fall, and.. lol. I was wrong. But then I said it last night:

    Carolyn: ...Stephanie needs to be singing the up tempo songs until she gets a more solid fan base that will support her no matter what. I think this song may actually be her downfall.


It's a shame, really. Stephanie is tremendously talented. For some reason, though, the audience just didn't click with her enough to dial themselves into a tizzy. And then there's the stupidity factor: vote for the worst--- so Sanjaya's safe another week. Whatta load of crap.

I wish they would divulge the top 3, instead of just the bottom. That is far more interesting to me. I mean, I check dialidol, but they admittedly have a margin of error, and I'd like to hear it direct from the source.

What are your thoughts? Please leave us a comment and let us know. :)

Incase all the above doesn't make it crystal clear: Stephanie is out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the winner or loser is????

Who's going home????

6:44 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm sorry, I thought it was clear... Stephanie is out.

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was clear, they obviously didnt even read the post. Im sorry I havent been leaving as many comments as before, I cant get to your myspace page, it is making my computer freeze, so I can only get on when you leave a bulletin. I was a little upset when they had chris up there, I didnt vote for him, but i really like him, i guess i just didnt reaize how much i liked him until he was in the bottom 2. as for haley though, baylie is still posting bulletins to vote for her, i dont know if thats what is helping her or not, but it makes me sick.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home