Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy Idol Tuesday

Wow! What a weekend in the land of the dishchicks! I did an art festival, and sold tons of jewelry... even got some on tv. :) Check out the ring this reporter's wearing. Woohoo! She said she would send me the full video clip, so hopefully I'll be able to share that soon. :) The cameraman showed all my goodies. It was really terrific - I had people coming up to me all day telling me they'd seen me on NBC that morning, and of course, ordering the ring she was wearing.. and buying lots of others. :)

Goldie had a huge weekend too... I'll let her tell ya all about it herself! ;)

Carla's praying for the end of tax season so she can breathe! Only a couple more weeks to go, hon!! You can do it!!!

Yayyy! It's Tuesday. Time for American Idol! :) Here's my wish: hasta la vista Sanjaya. The only way to make it happen is to outvote the show spoilers. They vote like it's their job for those 2 hours the phone lines are open. If we want him gone, we have to do the same.... only not for him, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home