Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Supreme-ly Idol

World-renowned artist Diana Ross will work with the Top 12 finalists this week on American Idol Tuesday, March 13 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed), and will perform on the results show Wednesday, March 14 (9:00-9:30 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX.

The contestants will perform songs from the Diana Ross and the Supremes songbook.

Hmm... I can see how this works well for the women, but I can't get the image of Chris Sligh camping it up singing "Stop in the Name of Love" out of my head. Not that it'll happen, just what pops into my brain. That, and the ever changing hairstyles of Sanjaya.. is tonight the night he goes full out and performs in drag?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I wonder if Sanjaya will perform in drag?! I have to say it would'nt surprise me! LOL :)

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would give the show some excitement at least....for me this has been the most untalented group we have seen on AI...I hope that it gets better. The big announcement? Sure the fact that they are helping out all these hungry and homeless people is fantastic....but uh I thought it was going to be something more concerning the show so I got all anxious for nothing...I am still hanging on to Chris Richardson I just hope he can win all the ladies vote!! So, if Sanjaya does do Diana in drag.......please wear the Fire Red lipstick...Happy Idol Watching!! .....Carolyn

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would rather see Chris Sligh in drag, he has the hair for it. all he needs to do if poof it a little more!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to say the
same thing...
"It wouldn't surprise me!!! LOL
Nope not a very talented group..
I hope things get better with
the final 12 together....
Chris Sligh has the hair but
not the body!!! LOL

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean you actually resisted the temptation to suggest, as others have, that Sanjaya will be singing "I'm Coming Out" tonight??

Please America, STOP VOTING FOR PHIL STACEY. The dude can't sing his way out of a bucket of manure.

6:32 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

don't give me too much credit.. i just don't know if he knows he's gay yet, and i didn't want to push too much.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home