Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Results Show 1

Sometimes I really hate it when I'm right. This is one of those times... and adding insult to the injury of being ousted whilst standing next to someone far less talented, the control booth lost track of time and Brandon didn't even get to sing his swan song on air.

Boo!

OK, going backwards a bit, I did enjoy the Diana Ross number, and what looked very much like the passing of the torch from her Royal Ross-ness to Melinda Doolittle. Did anyone else get that? When Miss Ross was singing and went directly to Melinda, and stood there embracing her to the exclusion of all others.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in total shock that Sanjaya didn't get booted! What is wrong with these people? This kid is not even trying to be good and people are voting for him anyways? Even though Brandon screwed up this time Sanjaya was truly awful! I think perhaps if his siter had made it through then maybe we might have seen some sibling rivalry and maybe he would have tried harder. I don't think his heart is truly in this competition! He has got to go home! I am exstatic that Melinda is still there! Was there any doubt? I am looking forward to her next performance along with Blake! Molly

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home