Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

America......Here Is Your Top 12!!!

Guys:

Blake Lewis
Chris Sligh
Phil Stacey
Brandon Rogers
Chris Richardson
Sanjaya Malakar


Girls:

Lakisha Jones
Jordin Sparks
Melinda Doolittle
Gina Glocksen
Stephanie Edwards
Haley Scarnato




We lost 2 of the better contestants tonight with Jared Cotter and Sabrina Sloan! She is the biggest mistake since Jennifer Hudson! I can say that we can look forward to bad pageant talent each week! Perhaps we'll actually long for bad pageant talent since some of that has been better than anything Haley has brought to the competition! (Guess who I will be muting for as long as she stays!! ) But I have to give you props, America...... you got it right!!! Bu-bye Antonella and Sundance Head! I still wish Sanjaya was the one packing, but such is life! (We now have 2 that will be muted for the duration of their stay!)

On a higher note......Phil Stacey and Brandon Rogers get to stay and sing another song! I'll be here with the other divas as we bring you as much dish as possible!! Now let's just buckle up for the ride that is......AMERICAN IDOL SEASON 6!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am absolutely aghast of this show tonight!. What are the people watching this show thinking? i voted for about two hours last night and then to watch sundance go home. yes, i was saddenned today to hear of his family member passing due the fire at his home, but he so much more deserved to be there instead of sanjaya. what a disapointment tonights show was.

6:10 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I'm still stunned over Sabrina Sloan. Absolutely baffled.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm as shocked as you are! Sundance is a much stronger talent than Sanjaya, although I don't really care much for either of them. And to knock out Sabrina...what is going on? My top 4 at this point are Melinda, Lakisha, Phil, and Blake. thank god america voted and Antonella is finally gone. Her song was worse tonight than last night.Just shows me that she is a very weak person and didn't put her best foot forward in the face of being knocked out of this competition. If it were me I would have dug deep down and ripped it out in defiance. That's when people really shine. to sing so poorly makes her look like a loser to all her potential future interests.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have watched every season of American Idol and this season is the weirdest of them all! To me, it is turning out to be a joke, my only consolation is that it can only get better towards the end when the real talent will be left to entertain us.(WE HOPE!) Who knows, Lakisha and Melinda could get voted off with the way this thing is going now, maybe America will wake up and actually LISTEN to the singing part of the show!

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont know what to say. i am so unbelievably shocked!!! i mean, sabrina went home. she was so amazing and i voted for her nonstop until they closed the lines. i cant believe shes gone, i am so sad. how can america vote for haley over sabrina. i mean, my god people, haley cant sing!!! antonella was even better than haley. the only reason hayley is staying in this is because baylie has all of her fans voting for haley and thats alot. jared was another shocker there is no way sanjaya could ever be better than jared. no way. jared has a wonderful voice and for these people to keep sanjaya over jared, thats just ignorance. but, i am still very very very happy that antonella is finally gone and when i signed on, i noticed that she deleted her myspace. how funny is that. wow, talk about a sore loser, delete your myspace because you were rightfully voted off!!

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm STILL can't get over that we will have to listend to Sanjaya another week..... I can only hope that it will be one more week. Honestly, I don't know if I can take it! And Haley - C'MON!!! I believe that Simon was right..... America must have had the volume turned down!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, votefortheworst.com has sanjaya as their pick so im afraid to say it, but i think he will be around for a little while longer anyway!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home