Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The Guys - Pre Show 3

**Updated with post-show predictions at the end.

Happy Idol Tuesday, everyone! We managed to make it through a whole week with no new scandals, and it seems even Barba-gate is settling down. I'm guessing that after tomorrow night, even that will be a non-issue, and we can get down to the nitty gritty of selecting a real American Idol. I'm laying my hat in Melinda's corner.

For tonight, it's the guys turn, and what remains to be seen is will the extemely talented Brandon finally make a good song choice, and sing his tushy off, or will he blow it completely, and get written off.. or voted off, in this case. I believe his chances are running short, and it's definitely a now or never situation. Same goes for Sanjaya. Either he ramps it up tonight, or he's toast. My third pre-show elimination possibility prediction is Jared, and last but not least, Sundance. I feel quite safe in saying it will be 2 of these 4, and I'll commit to which 2 after the show...

Any of you care to share your pre-show predictions? Leave us a comment and let us know!

OK, show's over... I'm thinking hasta la vista for Sanjaya, and as much as it pains me to say it, I think Brandon's done too, but I'll be voting for him, and I'm just deluded enough to think I'll make a difference.. so... Jared and Sanjaya. That's my final answer.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simple: PHIL STACEY WINS THE WHOLE THING. Last man standing.

Girls: Doolittle for last woman standing... or that other girl who did that Beyonce song.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil Stacey SUCKS. If he's left standing, it's only because the judges are too busy sucking up to him all the time.

Blake and Chris Richardson are the only guys worth watching, the rest are just horrible.

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO SHOULD GO (based on tonight): Phil and Jared
WHO SHOULD GO (overall): Sundance and Jared
WHO WILL GO: Sundance and Jared

6:53 AM  
Blogger Goldie said...

Let's keep it real.....Sanjaya will be in the final 12....he sucks and doesn't deserve it, but he will be there. Phil will possibly go home. Maybe Brandon, but we will be seeing the "Pert" commercial until at least final 6. (my friend Mary Lynn told me to shut up and she hopes I'm wrong....me too!)

11:44 AM  
Blogger Goldie said...

I meant Jared, not Brandon. I would love to see both of these guys stay....they both have a lot of potential!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home