Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Round 2: The Eliminations

Last week we said good-bye to 4 hopefuls and tonight is round 2 of the eliminations! 4 more will go home.......will it be your favorite???

The Guys: Nick Pedro
A.J. Tabaldo


The Girls: Alaina Alexander
Leslie Hunt

America.....if I was with you guys right now.....I would kiss all of you on the mouth like you have never been kissed before!!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for leaving my Brandon Rogers in the competition!! He is amazing and will only get better as will Jared Cotter....(that's Pickles' favorite)!!! I'm so glad my predictions did not come true for the guys! MUAH, MUAH, MUAH!!!! Good luck to both Nick and A.J. who helped make the last 2 weeks memorable.

My predictions for the girls was right on. They just were not strong enough vocally to compete with the others. Leslie is adorable and has such a great attitude. I hope she goes far! Alaina showed another reason I would never vote for her .......her snippy bad loser attitude at being sent home. I hope it was only because of the disappointment of losing, but she's shown it in the past and maybe needs to work on that! Good luck to both ladies! And again....Thank you America for getting it right!!! Until next week.....Goldie....out! (I just love Ryan Seacrest's signoff)


Don't forget this weeks trivia question!! Go to AmericanIdol.com to enter or Text the word "Vote" to 51555.

Who was a big winner at this year's Grammy awards?

A) Taylor Hicks
B) Carrie Underwood
C) Ruben Studdard

Good Luck-----maybe we'll see you next week live!! If any of you do win...please drop a line to us!

1 Comments:

Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I feel the same about Sanjaya. I adore him, but... as sad as I am to say it, he no longer belongs in the competition. Antonella goes without saying! But she has votefortheworst.com behind her, so we'll see...
My fave above all is Melinda - since her audition... Of the guys, I like blake, chrisx2, brandon ( i know, not a popular choice, but i have hope he'll finally pick a good song this coming week), and phil.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home