Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Just My Opinion!!

Hello All in IdolDish land!!!

I'm ready for the results tonight! I can only say MELINDA DOOLITTLE IS FABULOUS!!!! I have loved her from the beginning and I'm pulling for her all the way!!! (Sorry....I am a little bit of a fan!!) Still....there is a lot of talent left in our little group of Idol hopefuls and I'm sure it will be an interesting journey to the finale! I only hope some of the more deserving people (ya know.....the talented ones) make it to the end!

The girls displayed their diva ablilites last night like I knew they would! They have not let me down yet! Thank goodness the guys brought their 'A' game this week! It feels like a competition again. The only sad thing is....someone has to leave. Actually.....after a few of those performances....there are several I would send home!

I'm prediciting Brandon Rogers and Jared Cotter for the guys and Alaina Alexander and Leslie Hunt for the girls. I would not choose Brandon or Jared....personally, I would send A.J. and either Sanjaya or Nick packing, but America seems to like the less talented (not that they don't have some talent or a lot of potential...I just like to see the best in a competition!). My vote for the girls would be Alaina Alexander and Haley Scarnato. Neither of these girls have done anything to impress me yet. I felt like I was watching some very bad pageant talent when they were singing last night!

I have to say.....the Antonella Barba issue has disappointed me. I don't understand why the folks at Idol would keep her around after the story broke about her this week. Not that I have a problem with her or what she has done in her past. It's the fact they seem to be using a double standard.....I know we all remember Frenchie Davis! It was a similar situation and it seems they are giving special treatment and I don't like that!

Anyhoo....those are my thoughts for the day....see you guys a little later for the results and we'll see if my predictions are right! Until then.....Goldie...out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree with all but one thing, i do like jared. i have liked him from the auditions, but he wasnt all that great tuesday. i just hope he doesnt leave because of his bad night. i do want alaina and haley to leave although i would like to see antonella and gina leave first. but aj and nick are the guys i would like to see go, brandon can also go but i really dont like nick pedro.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home