Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

American Idol Final Four Perform Tonight

As I write this, Kelly Clarkson, our first American Idol, is singing live on NBC's Today Show. Great Lyrics:
i want a man by my side
not a boy who runs and hides
are you gonna fight for me
die for me
live and breathe for me
do you care for me
'cause if you don't then just leave
i'm lookin' for attention not another question
should you stay or should you go
well if you don't have the answer
why you still standin' here
hey hey hey hey just walk away

The lyrics really resonate with me... they have that "chick anthem" potential like classic madonna and pink songs...

Here's Kelly's Walk Away video for your listening entertainment. ;) She's looking decidedly Fergie-liscious in this one. Gotta wonder if they used Fergie's stylist on the shoot. Seriously. Kelly got F-I-T for this one... not so much on the Today show this morning...




In any case, tonight's show will showcase the talents of our very talented final four idol hopefuls: Melinda, Jordin, Lakisha and Blake, all four of whom could easily become first name only artists like Madonna and Cher - they're just that good!

While many have complained about this season of Idol, for me, it's the first time in quite a while that I feel like all final four candidates are deserving winners.

Can't wait to see them all perform tonight! We'll be here blogging for ya, making sure you have all the right numbers to dial, and all the commentary.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm just curious to know, how do you guys feel about the whole Paris Hilton going to Jail thing? Should she be going to jail for her drunk driving, or is the judge just making a name for himself and using her as an example?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home