Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It's Video Time

OK, I know there's four left right now, but after tonight there will only be 3, then two.. get my drift? I'm actually beginning to feel a bit nostalgic for the season! So I went looking around youtube for some goodies to share.

This first one is a clip of the Hollywood group round with Blake, Chris Sligh, Rudy Cardenas and Thomas Lowe (who I have to confess I did not remember at all!). It was far and away the best hollywood group performance Idol's ever had. And here it is.. How Deep is Your Love?



OK.. I knew Blake had the corner on the internet market, what with the Blaker Girls on myspace and beyond, and their incredible fan base, and all the magazine mentions, etc., etc... but now it seems one of his friends has cornered youtube for him too. I mean, this video has had over 95,000 views, and Blake's not even singing in it! It's very funny and the production value is far better than most. Check it out:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home