Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

American Idol Final Four Final Predictions

I went to sleep with high hopes the west coast would widen the margin for Melinda, but this is what I found when I woke up... WORSE.



It's not a lost cause, because of the margin of error dial idol admittedly has. It is, however, rather a close call, and potentially over for our girl Melinda, which is beyond shocking to my system.

On the bright side, I adore Jordin and Blake, and believe that both of them would and will make a fine American Idol. Further, I have to give a BIG shoutout to all the BlakerGirls who must have dialed till they dropped last night! Talk about Rocking the Vote! In the final count, with their help and devotion, Blake made it to the top of the dialidol charts! Clearly the west coast kicked it up a notch or 10 for him! And the east coast were no slouches either!

But back to Melinda... It's beginning to feel a bit like the Kimberley Locke season... where far and away the best actual vocalist, in my opinion, was eliminated before the final 2.

I noticed a lot of comments on Melinda's various fan pages yesterday about people who said they were praying for her victory. When I saw them, I thought to myself, I hope they're praying with their dialing fingers. I restrained the urge, but perhaps I should have said as much when I had the chance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

I'm a praying man, but I know you still have to "dial" if you have the opportunity ;)

I wouldn't mind if it was a Jordin/Blake final, but it really should be Jordin and Melinda.

We shall see in a few hours.

Check out this footage of Blake I found on youtube, very impressive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IewtVZ3LSI

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home