Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

American Idol Grand Finale

One hour since my massage, 30 minutes till Showtime, and as poor-sport as it is, I'm still bummed Melinda's not gonna be there. I am, however, thrilled for Jordin and Blake. It's just that... well, I've made no secret of my standout fave since day one, and I guess I'm being a bit of a sore loser.

I wanna be wowed tonight. Really wowed by both Idol hopefuls. I want there to be a dilemma when it comes time to dial, and I will be dialing the entire voting period. I want to really have to weigh the performances, and choose the best, and I want it to be a difficult choice.

That isn't to say I haven't been wowed by both Jordin and Blake in the past... I'm just sayin' tonight's vote is up for grabs for me. If Blake pulls out all the stops tonight, I'm his girl. Same goes for Jordin. But, like I said, I'll be voting the entire time. Just like I have every other time there's been a vote this season.

Blake fans, do me a favor and lay off the nasty comments. They're rude, they reflect poorly on your man, and I'm just not havin' it tonight.

Here's the Latest from the myspace fanbase. This is a POWERFUL group, not to be ignored!

From the Jordin camp:
************************

Well, tonight's it yall. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE...THE ENTIRE 4 HOURS FOR JORDIN!!

Don't give up! Make sure all of your phones are charged before you vote. Vote on multiple phones if you can. Just because several people have been saying she will win, doesn't mean she will. You have to follow through and VOTEEEEEEE!

Both Blake and Jordin are extremely talented. I love them both but I'm pulling for Jordin. She's made it this far...I want to see her take it home! She has an incredible voice and an amazing personality! I could go on and on...but it's almost on...!

And for 4 hours after it's over I will not be online...I will be voting nonstop.


PLEASE vote for Jordin Sparks and make her the next American Idol!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


*********************
And from Blake's Naughtiest Fan...
*************************



hey Guys!
(REPOST THIS PLEASE IF UR A BLAKE FAN=) )
IDOL FINALLY is on tonight its finally down to the TOP 2 PLEASE PLEASE vote for BLAKE TONIGHT!
he deseveres to win i mean Jordan is good but i think Blake will make a better american idol so keep voting for blake once they have the numbers up!

dont forget to watch it at 8 =)

<3 href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And from me...
*******


Good luck to you both, and may the best win!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home