Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

American Idol Alternate Universe

I woke up in an alternate universe this morning. Call it a coping mechanism.

Al Gore is enjoying his 6th year in the White House...
Gas prices hover around 85 cents a gallon...
9-11 never happened...
There is peace in the Middle East...
New Orleans is a thriving city...
Disease has been eradicated...
Hunger & Poverty too...
An extraordinarily talented young woman by the name of Melinda Doolittle is on her way to the finals of this season of American Idol, having gained a full 60% of the available votes.
Oh.. and I'm 26 and a size 6.

Please feel free to leave me your alternate universe additions in the comments section right below the post (where it says COMMENTS), but do me a favor and don't politically bash me... I've had a hard day. ;) And after all, it's my alternate universe, and in said place, people are tolerant of differing opinions and beliefs.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this alternative universe of yours! Can I come by and hang out?!?! :)

Candy!

9:31 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Absolutely, Candy!! :)

I'd love the good company! :)

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lame Lame Lame

Al Gore?? You scared me off from the start...

10:41 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

some people just can't play nice.. but i'll publish the nasties since i'm the target in this case.. and just to show how they're more than willing to kick a girl while she's down.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home