Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Frenchie Clip

What happens when tremendously talented and extremely well loved American Idol contestants get the boot? In Frenchie's case, I remember a letter writing & calling Fox execs campaign, which unfortunately didn't get her back on the show, but it did succeed in getting her more publicity, which in this business, is never a bad thing.

What a voice that woman had.. and has. Quite possibly the best ever in Idol history, period.

Don't believe me? Don't remember? Check out this clip from The View, and then please tell me I'm not the only sap sitting here in tears.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Sniff, Sniff) You are not the only sap!!! I lu-huved Frenchie and was so sad to see her leave in season 2! That was as sad as Jennifer Hudson not winning in season 3, but what a class act she still is and that voice is second to none!!!

I have to say how much I love Rosie, too. She's rubbed some people the wrong way in her career, but she never fails to make me smile and she has such a big heart....How can anyone not love her??

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Rosie too.

I never watched idol season 2 but MAN!! Frenchie can sing! She is fantastic. The thing with idol, is Simon is always looking for beauty & the whole package. The other thing is idol give a start or open doors to people who wouldnt get the chance. Being on idol is being noticed.

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home