Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Goldie's Corner

Every now and then, one of our readers says it so much better than me, and I just gotta share! Here's Goldie's take on the night:


OMW!!!!!!! I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time....I think last year's auditions!! lol Poor delusional little people!! Some of them really have to be just wanting air time!! (I hope....it's so sad to go through life that much in the dark!! At least most of them have their parents with them so they shouldn't be afraid)

All of the 16 year olds were killing me!!!! Crack baby Denise (whom I loved) and Matt (my mommie's proud of me).....break my heart!!!!

I so wanted Dayna, (flown to Minneapolis by her boss) to be good......poor girl! Nice boss...where can I get one??

I loved the army wife/soldier...too cute. I think she was a little nervous and didn't do as well as she could, loved the smoky quality of her voice!----but WOW!!!! How about Sarah Krueger??? Could she be this year's Katharine McPhee?? She did a great job with Kat's version of "Over the Rainbow"....I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Loved, Loved, Loved her!!!

Oh how I would love to travel to all of the auditions and sit in and watch....I think I would pee myself! How great would that job be???

After tonight, I'm almost mad at Prince for existing....he's probably a little upset about writing "Kiss" himself.

I wanted to clear the rocker boys throat for him...little Josh looked to be close to an anurism with all of the straining. How mad is ABBA now?? Barry Manilow??? Please listen to Jewel, Josh! He did seem nice, though.

Can't wait until tomorrow night....I heard Seattle was the worst talent so far and the few they found were really good.....I'm sure it will be fun!!

Talk to you later!! Love ya!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for doing the recaps as well as for posting Justin's audition and Kellie's. She is so darling! Could you post Taylor's audition you tube or anything else on Taylor and Kat? Thanks!

Dusti in Carmichael, CA

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home