Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

An AI First

I half feel like I should title this post, "In your face, Simon," but somehow that doesn't seem sporting, and it takes focus from Jennifer Hudson, who should get all the credit in this. Still... ahem... In your face, Simon.

I do believe this is an Idol first: Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress in a Musical or Comedy. And something tells me Simon et al will begin to take credit for Miss Hudson's success any moment now.

Jennifer Hudson is living, breathing, singing, acting proof that perseverence and believing in yourself can take you where you want to be... even when those "in the know" tell you you haven't got what it takes. In this case, that's straight to the winners circle.

Betcha a dollar the Idol folks will invite her to perform at the finale this year. :)

**********

I just found this footage of Jennifer Hudson's elimination night, and I have to eat my words about Simon. It wasn't his fault. It was ours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home