Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Taylor's Audition Video

As we wait for the 2nd night of the grand opening of Idol season, let's take a look back at last year's winner. This clip of Taylor Hicks' audition made me smile just as much this time as it did when I first saw him and thought, there's MY American Idol. From day one, from the moment he started singing, I always thought he was the best, but I really didn't think the rest of America would agree with me. The night Taylor won restored my faith... Love him, Love him, Love him!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

randy knows music, taylor has talent
simon knows business, what sells, talent is part of the business, looks , marketing is the other part.
paula has a big heart & is usually unaware od her surroundings lol

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SIMON IS KEEPING HIS MOUTH SHUT THIS TIME AFTER EATING HIS WORDS. THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE TO LOOK HARD TO FIND SOMEONE TO BEAT LAST YEAR!!!!!!

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home