Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Judgment Day #1

Good Morning, Idol Fans! Happy Thursday! It's an especially happy one for me, as I just got back from court (had to be there at 8am - brutal), and am happy to report that my driving record remains unblemished, and my pocketbook un-opened. Yayyy!!

OK... on to the business of figuring out who's safe. Our readers report busy signals a-plenty for LaKisha Jones, Melinda Doolittle, Sabrina Sloan, and... Antonella Barba. Also a few for Jordin Sparks, but not so many.

Fingers crossed. Tonight's the night. Who do you think will get the boot? I know a lot of you are hoping to see Sundance gone, but due to votefortheworst.com, I doubt that'll happen. He was their guy pick, and Antonella was their girl pick. So the 2 of them are probably safe.

If it was based on the performances, which it rarely is, I'd say goodbye to Alaina and Leslie on the women's side. For the men... sheesh... it's tough to call. Suppose they'd let us just start over with the men and bring in a new crew? Probably not, huh? So... I'm gonna say it's buh-bye to AJ Tabaldo and Nick Pedro. I just can't see the audience really connecting with Tabaldo, and Nick fell flat... but he does have a built in fanbase from being on the show before, so who knows?

Curious to know who you think's gonna get the heave ho. You can leave us a comment here by clicking where it says comment at the bottom right of the post.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The one I would like to see gone tonight is Antonella, because she can't sing and she killed my favorite song by Aerosmith! But being that the guys think she is good-looking then I figure they will put her through, but she is not going to go much farther! I think by the performances last night I would say Nicole and Alaina will probably go home. And as for the guys, I think Paul Kim and Sahjaya Malakar will go home.

8:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Awww.. poor Sanjaya. I think he's adorable. I hope he's not a goner.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home