Idol Dish

All the Dish that's fit to print about American Idol!

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Girls Night!

OK.. No more moaning and gnashing of teeth about the boys first round.

Clean slate. It's girls night, and we wanna know who your favorites are. Who are you rooting for? Do you think there are clear frontrunners?

For me, if I have to pick just one, I'm leaning towards Melinda Doolittle. On vocal performance, style and experience, she is unrivaled. I'm just hoping her confidence will grow to match her abilities.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree the Doolittle did the best performance tonight. And the fact that she is short like me just makes me love her even more! I look forward to her pushing past all the others. I also liked G.G. I'm bad with names but as they keep performing I'll start remembering them better!I think that this years Idol will be a woman! What do you think? Molly

7:37 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

I agree.. if it has anything to do with actual talent. I just hope the people dialing love her as much as i love her voice.

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These r mu favourite girls:-
Lekisha
M.Doolittle
Jordan
Stephanie

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home